Call 732-238-5317

Taxing Authority Representation

Dollar bills background

Did you get a letter from the taxing authorities and need someone to speak to or call them to sort out the issue. Contact us. We specialize in audit representation no matter what type - correspondence notice, office examination, or in person on-site exams or late filers.  Kenneth Portera EA  holds a Federal license issued by the United State Department of the Treasury which gives him the authoirity to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service as an Enrolled Agent. 

View all services